Inman Real Estate News for Realtors and Brokers
- Instashowing spends investment on buyer tour, offer submission toolsby Craig C. Rowe on September 21, 2021 at 9:54 pm
After nabbing $4 million in May 2021, listing showing software Instashowing has launched updates that include tools for submitting and managing offers and arranging buyer tours.
- Will every mortgage lender soon have a cash offer product?by Matt Carter on September 21, 2021 at 9:49 pm
Because Evergreen is a mortgage bank, it's got the funds to not only purchase homes with cash, but provide permanent financing directly to the homebuyer. That means it can close faster than cash offer programs that outsource financing.
- EXp begins raising $600K to build homes in Mexicoby Jim Dalrymple II on September 21, 2021 at 9:17 pm
The money will go toward building 100 homes in the Morelos region, which suffered catastrophic damage in a 2017 earthquake.
- Corcoran Group expands planning and design consultancy serviceby Libertina Brandt on September 21, 2021 at 9:03 pm
The architects, urban planners and interior designers of Corcoran preDev, the brokerage's planning and design consultancy branch, are now available to share their expertise with the Corcoran Affiliate Network.
- Want neighborhood expert status? 9 shortcuts to learning your marketby Jay Thompson on September 21, 2021 at 7:51 pm
To become the local expert, you have to earn it by building your market knowledge and reputation. Here are Jay Thompson’s top tips for getting there faster and staying ahead of market shifts — and your clients.
- Take 2: WeWork sets merger date to take coworking company publicby Daniel Houston on September 21, 2021 at 7:44 pm
The coworking company is making another run at going public, setting a date for a merger with BowX Acquisition Corp.
- Pulse: What new marketing strategy are you trying in 2022?by Inman on September 21, 2021 at 7:32 pm
Making changes and fine-tuning your marketing plan for next year? We want to know what you're introducing to your repertoire and how those strategies will help you stand out in 2022.
- Is this the one? 4 factors to consider when buying an investment propertyby Michael Hills on September 21, 2021 at 6:39 pm
No two investment properties are the same. The history of repairs, market conditions and the long-term growth potential of the area — as well as your own risk preferences — all factor into whether a property is the right fit for your portfolio. Here's what to consider.
- Compass scores high-performing Miami team from BHHSby Jim Dalrymple II on September 21, 2021 at 5:33 pm
The Nancy Batchelor Team at Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices is one of the top-performing, medium-sized teams in Florida. It includes Batchelor herself and nine other agents.
- ‘I’ve never seen anything like this’: Bidding wars hit the rental marketby Lillian Dickerson on September 21, 2021 at 5:31 pm
The for-sale market finally seems to be cooling down, but the rental market is becoming fiery-hot in housing markets across the country.