Inman Real Estate News for Realtors and Brokers
- Amerant Mortgage launches Midwest hub in St. Louis, Missouriby Matt Carter on February 3, 2023 at 10:14 pm
Florida's largest community bank, Amerant Bank, continues to grow the national footprint of its mortgage subsidiary, Amerant Mortgage, through acquisitions.
- Buyers on a $2,500 budget can now afford a $400,000 homeby Ben Verde on February 3, 2023 at 8:26 pm
Things are looking up for homebuyers on a budget as mortgage rates fall from their 20-year highs, according to a report published Thursday by Redfin.
- Mass rounds of real estate layoffs still the exception, not the normby Daniel Houston on February 3, 2023 at 8:08 pm
Despite big rounds of layoffs by companies like Compass and Anywhere, payrolls throughout the real estate industry held firm in January, according to a report released Friday by the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics.
- Fueled by new wealth, ‘ultra-luxury’ real estate tallies big year in 2022by Lillian Dickerson on February 3, 2023 at 6:26 pm
Sales of homes valued at $10 million or more in newly emerged or reemerging markets helped propel transactions in that sector beyond pre-pandemic levels in 2022 while falling short of 2021 levels.
- Inman’s Top 5 stories for the week of Jan. 27 – Feb. 2 , 2023by Dani Vanderboegh on February 3, 2023 at 6:00 pm
Catch up on all of the latest news and this week's most-read stories. It's Inman's Top 5 for the week of Jan. 27 - Feb. 2, 2023.
- David Kramer is ready to bring out the ‘soul’ of Hilton & Hylandby Lillian Dickerson on February 3, 2023 at 4:08 pm
As David Kramer steps into his role as Hilton & Hyland's president after a year of upheaval, the brokerage is repositioning itself. Kramer told Inman the goal is to effect change with culture.
- Ready to be a real estate mentor? Here’s how to make a massive impactby Christy Murdock on February 3, 2023 at 4:07 pm
Being a mentor isn’t a one-way street. When done right, it offers you the opportunity to hone your skills and experience to unexpected levels of personal and professional growth.
- EXCLUSIVE: MooveGuru acquires relocation competitor Relocatorby Craig C. Rowe on February 3, 2023 at 2:55 pm
The deal was inked for "eight figures" and brings to MooveGuru a number of substantial mortgage marketing partnerships, according to news sent exclusively to Inman.
- 23 tech tools to make 2023 easierby Jimmy Burgess on February 3, 2023 at 9:59 am
We live in an amazing time with unprecedented tools and technology, writes Jimmy Burgess. By tapping into the leverage these tools provide, your business can’t help but grow.
- How to get a luxury smart home for a DIY priceby Brandon Doyle on February 3, 2023 at 9:53 am
Today, putting together a seamless smart home setup doesn't have to be expensive. Find out how to create one on a budget.