Inman Real Estate News for Realtors and Brokers
- I’m so over it! 7 reasons homeowners want to moveby Carl Medford on January 17, 2021 at 9:18 am
People are looking for change, and they are busy reimagining what their real estate needs will be going forward. The agents who manage to get ahead of the trends and position themselves in the new reality will be the ones still standing when the new order emerges.
- 7 must-read real estate and sales books from 2020by Brandon Doyle on January 16, 2021 at 9:00 am
Every year, team leader and Inman contributor Brandon Doyle delves through newly published real estate and sales books so that you don’t have to. Here are his top picks for 2020.
- Tommy Hilfiger sells Connecticut estate for $45M, just as ex-wife lists hersby Veronika Bondarenko on January 15, 2021 at 10:47 pm
Not long after popular fashion designer Tommy Hilfiger sold his Greenwich estate, his ex-wife listed one in the same town for $40 million.
- Hemsworth brothers sell Malibu home for $4.9Mby Veronika Bondarenko on January 15, 2021 at 8:51 pm
A stylish and modern Malibu home belonging to popular actors and brothers Chris, Liam and Luke Hemsworth has sold for $4.9 million.
- Realtor arrested for role in Capitol riot is second agent to be chargedby Patrick Kearns on January 15, 2021 at 8:02 pm
Standing on the steps of the Capitol in a now deleted video, Jenna Ryan appears to say, "Y’all know who to hire for your Realtor. Jenna Ryan for your Realtor."
- The Compass IPO: Everything you want to know but were afraid to askby Patrick Kearns on January 15, 2021 at 5:19 pm
What are the next steps? How do Compass agents stock grants or RSUs work, and when can agents sell their shares? Will going public change the way Compass operates? Inman answers those questions and more.
- Why the Compass IPO will be successfulby Brad Inman on January 15, 2021 at 5:07 pm
Compass never spouted ideas about blockchain, iBuying or agent robots. Instead, it emphasized agent branding, culture and light tech, but within the box of a 120-year-old business model.
- Luxury senior living platform seeks to hire 1 lucky ‘undercover grandma’by Veronika Bondarenko on January 15, 2021 at 4:25 pm
CaringAdvisor.com is offering $500 a month — and living and travel expenses — to a "glam grandma" interested in living it up at high-end senior housing communities nationwide.
- Need print and social media marketing fast? Enter CoVaultby Craig C. Rowe on January 15, 2021 at 10:00 am
An agent from Victoria, British Columbia, has built a new listing and social media marketing solution for the busy agents everywhere — and it's called CoVault.
- Smart home tech: Which smart locks are best for security?by Brandon Doyle on January 15, 2021 at 10:00 am
A smart lock can offer homeowners security, convenience and a peace of mind. Here's how to find the best (and most compatible) smart lock in a sea of options — plus a few tips on keeping your home extra secure.