Inman Real Estate News for Realtors and Brokers
- As the market makes a comeback, here’s how to get your ‘rizz’ backby Christy Murdock on December 9, 2023 at 10:00 am
As the Federal Reserve prepares to meet next week, lower interest rates spark joy with agents and would-be buyers. Are you ready?
- EXp Luxury celebrates its newest phase of international expansionby Lillian Dickerson on December 8, 2023 at 9:43 pm
In addition to launching in Australia and New Zealand, the virtual brokerage also expanded its luxury program into South Africa and the United Kingdom.
- Mortgage rates edge up on surprisingly strong jobs reportby Matt Carter on December 8, 2023 at 8:34 pm
Employers added 199,000 workers to their payrolls in November, a sign that the economy may achieve a soft landing but making Fed spring rate cuts less likely.
- Bob Dylan parts with Scottish estate for $5.3Mby Ben Verde on December 8, 2023 at 7:45 pm
The Nobel Prize-winning musician has sold his 16-bedroom Scottish Highlands retreat to whiskey manufacturer Angus Dundee Distillers.
- Luxury buyers are clamoring for a Zen-like home heading into 2024by Lillian Dickerson on December 8, 2023 at 5:30 pm
Coldwell Banker Global Luxury transformed a recent home trends survey of 200 luxury agents into a shoppable "Best of the Best" guide of luxury home products. The result shows luxury homeowners crave serenity now more than ever.
- 5 steps to nail your end-of-year recruitment goalsby Diana Zaya on December 8, 2023 at 5:18 pm
Consultant Diana Zaya writes that establishing a structured recruitment process, utilizing diverse sources for finding potential agents, and effectively communicating your brokerage's value proposition, you can attract agents who are ready for change and set them on a path to success.
- Better news for buyers, more commission scrutiny: Inman Top 5by Dani Vanderboegh on December 8, 2023 at 5:05 pm
Looking for a quick catch-up on the buzziest stories of the week? Here’s Inman Top 5, the most essential stories, according to Inman readers.
- Redfin rolls out AI-enhanced digital self-staging tool for homebuyersby Craig C. Rowe on December 8, 2023 at 2:22 pm
In partnership with Roomvo, the brokerage and search portal's new Redfin Redesign tool grants homebuyers the ability to alter room finishes while alerting agents to a buyer's growing interest.
- Last straw? 12 things to consider before ditching your brokerageby Carl Medford on December 8, 2023 at 10:00 am
With words of wisdom from Charlie Munger, Simon Sinek and even Friedrich Nietzsche, team leader Carl Medford looks at 12 reasons to quit a job and 12 ways to fight that impulse.
- 6 AI awareness strategies for real estate agents in 2024by Curtis Williams on December 8, 2023 at 9:08 am
According to land investment specialist Curtis Williams, real estate professionals with their fingers on the pulse of the latest developments in this domain are poised to have a critical advantage over colleagues less expert in AI.