Inman Real Estate News for Realtors and Brokers
- Bungalow, an iRenter, nabs $47M to scale ‘co-living’ businessby Teke Wiggin on November 18, 2019 at 9:44 pm
Bungalow expects to lease units to 12,000 tenants by the end of 2020.
- Zillow President Greg Schwartz to leave company at end of yearby Patrick Kearns on November 18, 2019 at 9:16 pm
Greg Schwartz joined Zillow in 2007, and the company will realign responsibilities under current leaders.
- Assist-2-Sell slams ‘hubris’ of pocket listing bans, predicts regulatory troubleby Jim Dalrymple II on November 18, 2019 at 8:49 pm
In a new letter, the discounter argues that new off-market listing bans from Bright MLS and the National Association of Realtors will negatively impact its ability to do business.
- No one wants to make a deal for Donald Trump’s childhood homeby Marian McPherson on November 18, 2019 at 6:08 pm
The home has been on the market once and on the auction block three times in the past year. Now at least one Trump critic is trying to raise money to buy the home — to raze it.
- Are property portals worth what they cost? A case studyby Mike DelPrete on November 18, 2019 at 6:00 pm
Being the place where consumers go to start their property search, even with alternate options, often yields more effective results. Take a closer look at the numbers from Mike DelPrete's homeselling experience here.
- Realogy expands ambitious benefit program to all agentsby Patrick Kearns on November 18, 2019 at 5:02 pm
Agents with Realogy's own-side brokerage join affiliates in getting access to a bevy of services, including healthcare.
- Builder confidence remains at highest level of the year: NAHBby Patrick Kearns on November 18, 2019 at 3:22 pm
Single-family homebuilders are citing low mortgage rates and positive job growth as reasons builder outlook remains high.
- Listed on Zillow, this nuclear missile complex could be all yoursby Veronika Bondarenko on November 18, 2019 at 3:06 pm
The decommissioned Titan II missile complex in the Arizona desert comes with a launch silo but no internal plumbing or electricity.
- RealPage acquires property management company Buildium for $580Mby Veronika Bondarenko on November 18, 2019 at 11:00 am
Tenant screening company RealPage has just purchased Buildium, a property management company, in a $580 million deal in cash.
- It takes two: Real estate duos divulge their secrets (Part 1)by Marian McPherson on November 18, 2019 at 10:45 am
In this two-part series, we'll explore what some of the top duos in the country have to say about choosing the right partner, splitting responsibilities, handling conflict and creating a brand able to stand the test of time.