Inman Real Estate News for Realtors and Brokers
- How thinking like a publication can boost your marketing effortsby Michael Dreyfus on January 24, 2022 at 8:01 am
Rather than viewing brochures, newsletters, website, social media, and other marketing materials as disparate channels for different prospects, approach them as a complete package.
- Do you speak your millennial clients’ language?by Jim Dalrymple II on January 24, 2022 at 4:00 am
Take Inman's millennial quiz to see how well you understand the largest homebuying cohort in the U.S.
- How to talk to millennials as they take over the real estate worldby Jim Dalrymple II on January 24, 2022 at 4:00 am
Millennial real estate preferences are shaped by a desire for convenience and amenities, coupled with the lingering effects of the Great Recession. This is the first installment in Inman's 5-part series on the ways people from different generations approach the homebuying experience.
- Capacity snags $38M to automate mortgage helpdesk supportby Matt Carter on January 22, 2022 at 9:10 pm
Company claims its AI-powered platform can answer over 90 percent of questions posed by mortgage borrowers without human intervention.
- Compass continues Midwest expansion with Indiana teamby Taylor Anderson on January 22, 2022 at 9:03 pm
Compass announced on Thursday it was adding Indianapolis-based Gallery of Homes and its team, which closed 2021 with 182 homes sold and more than $43 million in sales volume.
- 22 social media post ideas for real estate agents in 2022by Jimmy Burgess on January 22, 2022 at 9:47 am
If you’ve got that social media writer’s block, Jimmy Burgess has gathered 22 social media ideas to post in 2022. Use these to connect better with your ideal clients.
- Is crypto the future of real estate? The Real Wordby Christy Murdock on January 21, 2022 at 11:21 pm
In this edition of The Real Word, Bryon Lazine and Nicole White discuss Ryan Serhant's crypto predictions, the "foreclosure tsunami" and BombBomb's newest campaign.
- Modern Coachella Valley mansion sells for $42Mby Lillian Dickerson on January 21, 2022 at 7:31 pm
The modern home, which looks like it could easily fit into the setting of a sci-fi film, was originally listed for $49.5 million in November and was built in 2007 by the late Duane Hagadone, a publishing and hospitality executive.
- 4 luxury buildings that offer private club memberships when you buyby Ben Verde on January 21, 2022 at 7:27 pm
Some luxury developments are offering private club memberships to their residents in the pursuit of exclusivity.
- Which reality TV real estate star are you? Take this quiz and find outby Taylor Anderson on January 21, 2022 at 7:12 pm
We knew you were wondering, so we put together this personality quiz to let you know your reality TV doppelgänger.