Inman Real Estate News for Realtors and Brokers
- Daily Dispatch: Brad Inman with Glenn Sanfordby Inman on March 29, 2020 at 2:17 pm
eXp CEO Glenn Sanford emphasizes continued education during this moment of unexpected downtime.
- What you can be doing right now to prepare for a recessionby Christy Murdock Edgar on March 29, 2020 at 9:00 am
A very abrupt and widespread economic disruption is taking hold and presenting unprecedented challenges. What should you be doing to ensure you’re ready for whatever’s next, whether you’re an individual agent, a team or a broker-owner?
- Daily Dispatch: Brad Inman with Ryan Gormanby Inman on March 28, 2020 at 10:03 pm
Coldwell Banker president and CEO, Ryan Gorman, and Brad Inman discuss the details of the just-passed stimulus bill and how savvy real estate professionals can benefit from it.
- Housing protections in the stimulus bill explainedby Patrick Kearns on March 28, 2020 at 6:13 pm
The 880-page bill signed into law by President Trump on Friday includes credit protections, foreclosure moratoriums and forbearance on some mortgages.
- Finding solace in isolationby Paul Hagey on March 27, 2020 at 8:59 pm
Here's some perspective from a contributor who spent a year in a remote Zen temple with 10 hours of meditation each day, which turned into a lifelong contemplative practice.
- Live this week: the Inman Community Newsroomby Inman on March 27, 2020 at 7:31 pm
Introducing our new always-on resource for sharing ideas, resources and information in real time.
- Stimulus package passes, agents can now access unemploymentby Patrick Kearns on March 27, 2020 at 6:31 pm
The stimulus bill, which includes direct payments to Americans and expanded unemployment, was signed by President Donald Trump Friday.
- A comprehensive list of online training classes available to agentsby Lillian Dickerson on March 27, 2020 at 6:11 pm
Although many brokerages are offering online training to their agents, some companies are providing online training services to any agent who's interested.
- NAR revives free program for first time since 2009 recessionby Patrick Kearns on March 27, 2020 at 5:53 pm
The program gives Realtors free access to transaction tools, educational webinars and other services.
- Feeling listless? 16 at-home workouts to get you movingby Christy Murdock Edgar on March 27, 2020 at 5:41 pm
Whether you're that agent who hits the gym before dawn to get in a daily workout or you're just missing the steps that real estate naturally provides (and going a little stir-crazy), there's an at-home workout for you.