Inman Real Estate News for Realtors and Brokers
- Ahead of Juneteenth, Atlanta Realtors Association apologizes for history of discriminationby Lillian Dickerson on June 18, 2021 at 5:13 pm
The Atlanta Realtors Association issued the first apology in its 111-year history to members and the communities they serve for its history of discriminatory practices while making a commitment to supporting an inclusive community in the future.
- What agents and their buyers need to know about escalation clausesby Lillian Dickerson on June 18, 2021 at 3:14 pm
An escalation clause can help buyers gain a crucial edge in today's seller's market, but these offer addendums need to be handled with care.
- Johnny Depp’s rustic-chic home might not be rustic-chic at allby Veronika Bondarenko on June 18, 2021 at 2:22 pm
Celebrity home stagers revealed to Inman the tips and tricks they use to capture the perfect photo of a celebrity home. Often what you see in a star's listing is far from reality.
- The Real Word: Why are there discrepancies in appraisals?by Byron Lazine on June 18, 2021 at 12:00 pm
Watch Byron Lazine and Nicole White give a real estate agent’s perspective on industry-related topics. In this edition of The Real Word, they'll invite Warren Sumner to discuss the appraisal process, plus Dave Ramsey vs. eXp, and a property website that was awarded a Webby honor.
- Inman Review: Can Roof take your lead capture to new heights?by Craig C. Rowe on June 18, 2021 at 9:00 am
Roof is chat automation tool that plugs into brokerage websites to capture and nurture leads with traffic metrics and sharp persona-building.
- Compensation errors, wrong hires and other costly mistakes team leaders makeby Bernice Ross on June 18, 2021 at 8:00 am
Having the right team can be a major boon to your business — provided you take steps to avoid these 10 mistakes that can undermine your team's success.
- Flips falter: Share of fixer-upper home sales drops as margins dipby Daniel Houston on June 17, 2021 at 10:12 pm
Flipped properties fell to 2.7 percent of all sales in the first quarter of 2021, the lowest share seen in decades, according to a new report.
- ‘It’s the repetition that gets results’: Agents share their farming pro tipsby Daniel Houston on June 17, 2021 at 8:15 pm
Meetups and mailers are still the backbone of real estate farming, but agents at Inman Connect on Thursday said email is an increasingly powerful tool.
- Will people buy homes sight unseen in a post-pandemic market?by Libertina Brandt on June 17, 2021 at 8:05 pm
At Inman Connect, Realtors Cara Ameer and Gary Gold weighed in on whether they think virtual tours will continue to be enough for homebuyers.
- Rocket Innovation Studio goes straight to the source for tech talentby Matt Carter on June 17, 2021 at 7:55 pm
The partnership between Rocket and University of Windsor will introduce coders to Rocket Mortgage and Rocket Homes.