Inman Real Estate News for Realtors and Brokers
- 60-agent Pacific Northwest indie is joining Compassby Patrick Kearns on May 29, 2020 at 2:48 pm
Caliber Group is an investment-focused indie real estate brokerage based in Kings County.
- Modern Real Estate, a 168-agent indie, is joining JPARby Patrick Kearns on May 29, 2020 at 2:41 pm
The flat-fee, 100% commission brokerage is the latest to join the growing franchisor and brokerage amid a ripple of consolidations across the industry.
- How I Connect Now: Court Cunningham, Kelsey McGaughey, Chris Finneganby Inman on May 29, 2020 at 2:00 pm
Learn essentials from three members of the Inman community ahead of Inman Connect Now, June 2-4, 2020.
- Why I recommend Credit Karma to my clientsby Bill Gassett on May 29, 2020 at 9:17 am
If you are a real estate agent who works with a lot of homebuyers, especially ones who may need a little financial assistance, Credit Karma's free services are something worth educating yourself about.
- Smart home tech for agents: How does Ecobee fare against Nest?by Brandon Doyle on May 29, 2020 at 9:00 am
Although lacking brand awareness, Ecobee is a smart thermostat that readily competes with Nest. Here's what it does and how it works, plus a few perks to consider.
- Elegran’s Alfred is light, smart proptech for NYC agentsby Craig C. Rowe on May 29, 2020 at 9:00 am
Alfred is smart, simple software for managing leads and marketing properties created by innovative New York City brokerage Elegran Real Estate.
- The Real Word: Will virtual buying stick around post-lockdown?by Byron Lazine on May 29, 2020 at 9:00 am
Watch Byron Lazine and Nicole White give a real estate agent’s perspective on industry-related topics. This week, they discuss virtual buying, outdoor living spaces and a mythical creature in listing photos of a California home.
- All Inman content related to running your business in this unprecedented timeby Inman on May 29, 2020 at 8:58 am
As coronavirus rapidly changes — and impacts real estate across the nation — our aim is to keep you equipped with the tools and strategies you'll need to move forward.
- Top agent Jordan Cohen on how coronavirus is changing the luxury marketby Veronika Bondarenko on May 29, 2020 at 8:00 am
The coronavirus pandemic had top luxury agent Jordan Cohen navigating uncharted waters, but he is 'pleasantly surprised' by the current state of the market.
- Honoring Inman’s 2020 Innovators: Acts of Courage and Serviceby Inman on May 29, 2020 at 7:26 am
Leading in service and courage during the pandemic, here are the 2020 Inman Innovators who will be honored next week at Connect Now.