Inman Real Estate News for Realtors and Brokers
- My top Back to Basics tip? Answer the damn phoneby Jay Thompson on April 14, 2021 at 7:30 am
There’s tons of training that addresses diligent follow-up and frequent outreach. What's far more critical in building your business than a speedy reply or dropping someone into a system that will pound out messages to a contact database? Answering the phone.
- 10 tips for prepping your listings in this frenzied spring marketby Joshua Katz on April 14, 2021 at 5:00 am
There's no better time to showcase your listing than spring. With these tips, you’ll be the expert your clients need to sell their home in this fast-paced market and get them top dollar for their sale.
- Agents get an average of $12,500 in forgivable PPP loans: MooveGuruby Andrea V. Brambila on April 13, 2021 at 11:31 pm
MooveGuru, a company that works with brokerages and agents to help buyers and sellers move, wants agents to know they can still apply for a forgivable loan under the federal Paycheck Protection Program through May 31.
- The top 10 independent mortgage brokers gaining market shareby Matt Carter on April 13, 2021 at 10:48 pm
Mortgage brokers claimed more than 20 percent of market share for the first time in over a decade this January, and these 10 companies are leading the charge, according to rankings published by the Association of Independent Mortgage Experts.
- WATCH: Back to Basics 101 — Focus on relationship-buildingby Inman on April 13, 2021 at 9:07 pm
Broker-owner Barbara Betts shares why it’s imperative to build trust with your sphere — those people who already know and like you.
- Miami MLS, Rental Beast partner to help agents amid housing shortageby Andrea V. Brambila on April 13, 2021 at 8:57 pm
The Miami Association of Realtors has teamed up with Rental Beast, an all-in-one online rental listing service, to help its agent and broker members do business amidst a severe housing shortage.
- 3 real estate execs talk equality and Hispanic homeownership ratesby Marian McPherson on April 13, 2021 at 8:36 pm
Leaders from Realogy, RE/MAX and Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices discussed how the industry can better serve and connect with the Hispanic community during the National Association of Hispanic Real Estate Professionals' conference.
- Big mortgage insurer may jump on IPO bandwagonby Matt Carter on April 13, 2021 at 8:11 pm
After throwing in the towel on a $2.7 billion merger, Genworth considering spinning off its mortgage insurance division.
- Google searches for ‘When is the housing market going to crash’ spikeby Kelsey Ramírez on April 13, 2021 at 7:51 pm
As home prices surge and consumers recall the last time the housing market was this hot, it’s no wonder that fears of a housing crash have begun to surface.
- Madonna drops $19.3M on The Weeknd’s amenity-filled mansionby Veronika Bondarenko on April 13, 2021 at 7:20 pm
Abel Tesfaye, the Toronto-born musician known as The Weeknd, first put his 12,500-square-foot Hidden Hills home on the market last summer.