Inman Real Estate News for Realtors and Brokers
- 5 ways to generate leads without listings websitesby Gill Chowdhury on December 14, 2019 at 9:08 am
Outside of buying direct leads, lead generation is possible through either marketing or prospecting, which require time, money and effort. Here are my top strategies for generating leads without listings websites.
- Lesson Learned: Take the leapby Christy Murdock Edgar on December 14, 2019 at 9:06 am
Each week, we talk to agents across the country about what they’ve learned along the way (and what they wish they had known as new agents). This week, find out why Aaron Masliansky is a big believer in the power of forward momentum.
- The Fed signals that interest rates won’t change through 2020. Really?by Lou Barnes on December 13, 2019 at 11:06 pm
Normal Decembers are often void of substantial news, and markets stay steady. This December is packed with news, but markets remain unperturbed. That begs the question — what really matters?
- Star chef Giada De Laurentiis sells home for $7Mby Veronika Bondarenko on December 13, 2019 at 8:01 pm
Celebrity chef Giada De Laurentiis just sold her Pacific Palisades home with a top-of-the-line kitchen for its full asking price.
- Everything is bigger in Texas — including the rentby Marian McPherson on December 13, 2019 at 5:01 pm
Over the past decade, the median rent has increased by more than 80 percent in Austin, Texas, according to a new Zillow study released Friday.
- For Compass, 2019 was about techby Patrick Kearns on December 13, 2019 at 4:40 pm
The company spent most of 2018 focused on growing its footprint. In 2019, it shifted the focus to technology.
- Agents ensnared in ‘Newsday’ investigation boycott housing discrimination hearingby Teke Wiggin on December 13, 2019 at 4:01 pm
NRT CEO Ryan Gorman was the only one of 68 agents and company representatives to show at New York State Senate hearing in the wake of the "Newsday" fair housing investigation.
- Move over Phoenix, Los Angeles is latest battleground for real estate techby Jim Dalrymple II on December 13, 2019 at 1:51 pm
Years ago it was hard to imagine iBuyers ever making headway in a city with older and more expensive homes. But this year Opendoor, Zillow and others went all in on L.A.
- The 20 best real estate memes of 2019by Marian McPherson on December 13, 2019 at 10:49 am
These 20 memes, all from 2019, perfectly describe the crazy, everyday situations real estate agents find themselves in. Enjoy.
- The Real Word: Top 2020 predictionsby Byron Lazine on December 13, 2019 at 9:12 am
Watch Byron Lazine and Nicole White give a real estate agent’s perspective on industry-related topics. This week, Byron and Nicole page through both economists' and Brad Inman's predictions for the future of real estate and give their own outlook.