Inman Real Estate News for Realtors and Brokers
- Tech-leaning condo management firm Daisy officially launches in New York Cityby Craig C. Rowe on July 27, 2021 at 9:39 pm
Daisy, a new technology-forward property management company for residential building owners, has launched in two New York City boroughs: Manhattan and Brooklyn.
- Total Expert integrates RatePlug to connect loan officers with agentsby Matt Carter on July 27, 2021 at 8:08 pm
RatePlug, a marketing platform that connects mortgage loan officers and real estate agents, is now integrated into Total Expert, a customer relationship management solution.
- David Hasselhoff’s dermatologist is selling a mansion full of NFT artby Veronika Bondarenko on July 27, 2021 at 7:41 pm
Non-fungible tokens, which are units of data stored on blockchain, have recently become a trendy form of modern art. Now they're part of an $88 million mansion listing.
- Keller Williams launches new home-focused training programby Jim Dalrymple II on July 27, 2021 at 7:30 pm
The launch of KW New Homes comes amid an ongoing period of historically low housing inventory, making new homes an especially appealing area of focus for many agents.
- Brooklyn Nets owner, Alibaba founder secretly buys $157M condoby Veronika Bondarenko on July 27, 2021 at 6:38 pm
Joe Tsai, who cofounded the Chinese shopping behemoth Alibaba alongside Jack Ma, scored the United States' most expensive real estate purchase of 2021.
- Stewart bolsters Midwest operations with Title First Agency acquisitionby Matt Carter on July 27, 2021 at 6:19 pm
After posting record second quarter earnings, Stewart Information Services Corp. has acquired one of the nation's largest independent title agencies, Title First Agency Inc.
- Inman Connect Las Vegas ticket prices go up on Aug. 1by Inman on July 27, 2021 at 6:16 pm
The real estate industry is in a state of evolution and re-evaluation, and the view of the future is changing frequently. It’s time to have those big conversations. Join us at Inman Connect Las Vegas this fall for three days that’ll set you up for success in so many different ways.
- No flood of foreclosures to come in pandemic’s wake. Here’s whyby Matthew Gardner on July 27, 2021 at 5:27 pm
Anyone believing but there will be a flood of homes that will be foreclosed on either toward the end of this year or in 2022 is likely to be disappointed. Here's a closer look.
- Cloud providers are now big players in the mortgage processby Matt Carter on July 27, 2021 at 4:35 pm
Cloud providers like AWS, Google Cloud and Microsoft Azure not only provide flexibility to scale, but have also developed proprietary AI and machine learning capabilities that can be customized to meet the needs of mortgage lenders.
- QUIZ: Will you make it in real estate? 10 questions that predict new agent successby Bernice Ross on July 27, 2021 at 4:28 pm
Are you new to the real estate business and would like to know your odds of succeeding? (Or maybe you're just asking for a friend?) Answer yes or no to these 10 questions, and see how you score on the "most likely to succeed" scale.