Inman Real Estate News for Realtors and Brokers
- Home prices continued to explode in September: Case-Shillerby Patrick Kearns on November 24, 2020 at 3:28 pm
Home prices rose 7 percent year over year in September as the hot housing market continued into fall, according to the latest analysis from Case-Shiller.
- Giving thanks for the Inman communityby Rachel Mastandrea on November 24, 2020 at 2:05 pm
We have two great events coming up: Connect Now on December 17 and Inman Connect on January 26-28. Both will be 100% digital and 100% fantastic. Let's collaborate together and learn from each other. Register to join us now.
- Agent/broker perspective: Should agents start aligning with Biden’s housing plans?by Anthony Askowitz on November 24, 2020 at 10:00 am
With the election drawing to a close, an agent feels ready to shift her business and align more with the president-elect's housing policies. What should her broker say? Anthony Askowitz explores this hypothetical real estate situation from both sides of the broker/agent dynamic.
- The best 2020 Black Friday deals for every type of agentby Veronika Bondarenko on November 24, 2020 at 10:00 am
Retailers will be slashing prices on everything from home security systems and Apple products to luxury personalized stationery.
- How to leverage partnerships for a better client experienceby Kendall E. Bonner on November 24, 2020 at 9:44 am
There’s a massive opportunity to create a better customer experience in our vendor and ancillary partner handoffs. Here’s a more proactive approach to vendor and client relationships.
- Beyond the headlines: Median prices up 15.5% from last yearby Matthew Gardner on November 24, 2020 at 9:34 am
Looking for a little clarity on this week's news? Windermere Chief Economist Matthew Gardner runs through NAR's October existing-home sales report and the uptick in price growth and sales.
- 10 real estate players named on Deloitte’s 2020 Technology Fast 500by Craig C. Rowe on November 23, 2020 at 11:43 pm
Find out which real estate tech companies made this 26-year-old ranking list, designed to recognize what it takes to be an industry disruptor.
- Fashion designer’s art-filled Manhattan penthouse asks $45Mby Veronika Bondarenko on November 23, 2020 at 11:21 pm
Fashion designer Lisa Perry and her hedge-fund billionaire husband Richard C. Perry redesigned the space to showcase their extensive collection of contemporary art.
- Rocker Bret Michaels pays $4.8M for Calabasas estateby Veronika Bondarenko on November 23, 2020 at 10:41 pm
Bret Michaels, who headed the popular 1980s heavy metal band Poison, just shelled out $4.8 million for a custom Calabasas estate.
- EOriginal updates again with hub for remote online notarizationsby Craig C. Rowe on November 23, 2020 at 10:27 pm
The fast-growing online closing platform eOriginal has been updated with new features to empower online document notarization.